Wednesday, May 23, 2007

They hates me

Stellix! You are a really horrible person. I think you are doing this just to look for attention. Don't argue with me. I already know it's true.

Don't you understand?! As Malaysia's most useless blogge, you should know that just like in that movie Spiderman One, "WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!"

On top of that, I used to think stellix.blogspot.com is funny. BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!

Let me teach you should you should do, Stellix. As Malaysia's most useless blogge, you should go watch my favourite movie of all time... SPIDERMAN SATU! Got one scene there where his uncle is dying and he said to him, "Parker, WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!"

Wah! That is like so inspiring ok!

I tell you what, Stellix. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?!

I mean... In Spiderman One, Uncle Ben is like GOD + CONFUCIOUS + OPRAH + JUSTIN all combined into one. He said... "WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!"

Wow. I just had an orgasm saying that out loud.

Signing Off

Sad Haris

No comments: