Monday, February 4, 2008

Bali Trip 2 (extra time)

That night, I walk around looking for dinner.... I ask around where can I get the best dinner in Kuta City... They said Made's Warung. And soo.... from north, I go back to south for the best dinner (thats wad they said).

Made's Warung was so full that I had to share table with a couple (so pai seh) kanasai betul... What to do. You know how pai seh am I sitting in front of unknown couple feeding each other
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"They are selling those kalefe shirt, kinda expensive"


MADE'S WARUNG IS NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

Guess what, the food is not nice at all!!!!
The couple asked me if the food is nice, and i said, "Kaninia, what kind of food is this? Not nice at all"

Then off I go to Night Market (its on my map) located far away from Made's Warung.... I think i walked about 40 minutes to that place.... When I reached the road, I ask someone
"Om (A polite way of addressing someone you dont know), Night Market ni di mana? (while pointing at the map)"
"ohh, ini, depan 5 langkah, belok kiri"

Waseh, I didn know i was so near.
and as the story goes on, i walked 5 steps and turn to my left. Only to see a FOOD COURT!!!
WHAT THE HECK!!!! Nighto Market, Pasar Malam is a bloody food court???
Walan eh... I was so devastated, so down start to walk another 40 minutes back to hotel. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Well, at least I got some nice picture of Bali nightlife"

Btw, I continue to travel around, This time Im looking for Hard Rock Cafe...Instead of Cafe, i found Hard Rock Hotel

Photobucket

And the Hard Rock Megastore ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Where the heck is ur cafe???"

On my way back, I saw the bloody Cafe. I looked at their poster, there going to be live performance on 10.30 everyday. I decided to go there 2morrow, now I need to have a good rest back to hotel >,<>

No comments: