Monday, February 4, 2008

Bali Trip 2 (second half)

And so.... The next destination is a mall ( I heard is the biggest mall around Kuta city). After again God-know-how-long hour of walking, I found the place, its called....

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Discovery Mall"


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
"OMG, ITS KK!!!!! KRISPY KREME!!!"

I keep walking inside and suddenly I saw sumting,
Photobucket
"Did you see what I see???"

Photobucket
"Yup, u got it!"

Photobucket
"Its the..."

Photobucket
"Bitch!"

Photobucket
"ops, i mean"

Photobucket
"The Beach"

Photobucket
"again"

Photobucket
"^.^"

Photobucket

Sooo nice ^.^
Apparently the beach is connected to the previous Kuta Beach, so I can walk from Kuta beach to this mall without going through God-know-how-long journey.
Btw, I spent 1 or 2 hours there for the air con and A&W ice cream. Its almost 5 something, so I went back to hotel, then go to back to Kuta Beach.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Soo nice

Photobucket
Almost sunset

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I dont want to leave Bali!!!

Photobucket
"Such scene..."

Photobucket
":')"

Im lost for words....
the beauty left me speechless

Photobucket
"Looking at God's creation"

Thats all for my 2nd day at Bali
To be continued

Signing off
Speechless Haris

3 comments:

Jenna said...

The last picture is it you take off your pants?

Stellix said...

got two answer
1. thats the alien that kidnapped me...
2. I took off my pants, and ask someone to take the pic
3. Random ppl playing around

Aerin a.k.a 杰 said...

Got one more.

You transform into camera alien then put transform ur camera into yourself and use yourself take picture of your camera.