Saturday, June 2, 2007

I dont know why, but Im the Lame King...

7.30am in the morning. Just after a sleepless night, Jean Nie the Fuggly message me
"Hei, check out my blog, i dedicate a post for u"

From the above sentence i know its not something nice. But, being a brave man, i brace myself to read the post...

Heres what i found out...


First sentence is alright, but i totally disagree with "sweet girl" thing. Makes me feel like vomiting my breakfast out. Well, i dun eat breakfast, but i still can vomit my supper out. So please, jean nie dun do this again k....

Then the second paragraph!!!!!
wat with "Lamer haris is the king " and the "sohai kingdom" wei.... ji dan gao....

"SHE IS NOW A LAMER TOO" >> disagree, she WAS a lamer since the day she was born.

Deng... keep reading the entry urself... i beh tahan liao....
This entry its just too lame for me to read...





































Signing Off
Haris

No comments: